ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Fundamentals Online Course
Ideal for both business and technical teams, this course examines the roles and responsibilities of team members working in an agile way. It delves into the specific practices used in agile projects, explains the theory and concepts behind the agile approach, and prepares you to work confidently and effectively in an agile environment. Not only that, you will also learn about the structure for defining value to ensure you and your teamwork on the right product at the right time for the right customer. This is one of our most popular agile course for individuals, teams, and organisations seeking introductory agile training.
ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to become an ICAgile Certified Professional.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI® and will contribute 14 professional development units (PDUs) towards your chosen certification (10 technical hours and 4 leadership hours).
This course is powered by SoftEd, a global leader in Agile and Product education.
- Team members starting out in agile projects
- Project managers entering the agile environment
- Managers of teams involved in agile development
- Consultants looking for a solid grounding in agile development
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
During this course you will learn about:
- The background of participating in an agile workplace
- The roles and responsibilities of a typical agile team
- The various tools available to agile teams to facilitate conversation about priorities
- How agile teams cooperate and collaborate to deliver business value
- The important interpersonal skills agile environments encourage and foster
- How discipline and standards contribute to agility]
An introduction to agile:
- The genesis of agile - where these approaches came from and why they work
- Key values of agile
- The agile lifecycle and frameworks
- Developing an agile mindset
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Value and outcome focus
- Product versus project
- Transparency and visualisation
- Day-to-day practices
- Delivery of a solution
- Ways of working
- Elaboration and analysis
- Technical practices
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Continuous planning
- Agile Ri (creating your own list of work ons and improvements)
Lecturing is kept to the minimum necessary, most of the learning is achieved by applying the practices and techniques in group exercises and a case study.
This course is delivered LiveOnline over three days (each four and a half hours in duration). The instructor is live and interaction and learning objectives are the same as our in-person classes with the added benefit of being able to take this course from your home, your office or your home office. We use Zoom for our LiveOnline classes. Zoom is an easy to use and reliable cloud platform and we have in place robust security settings to ensure our users and their privacy are protected.
Course terms & conditions.